Today’s embedded systems development ranges from microprocessor-based control systems, to system-onchip (SoC) design, and device software development. And this can be found in consumer electronics, medical devices, and commercial and military applications.Since Embedded System is dedicated to specific tasks, design engineers can optimize it, reducing the size and cost of the product, or increasing the reliability and performance. Some embedded systems are mass-produced, benefiting from economies of scale.
- Gain essential knowledge of embedded systems design and programming
- Learn how to program an embedded device
- Become proficient in programmable logic design and analysis
- Increase your understanding of real-time operating systems
- Explore the latest embedded technologies
- Doing this course that shows you how to build solutions to real-world problems using embedded systems. In this course, we take a bottom-up approach to problem solving, building gradually from simple interfacing of switches and LEDs to complex concepts like a microcontroller-based robots, consumer electronics, and concepts of IOT (Internet Of Things). We will present both general principles and practical tips for building circuits and programming the microcontroller in the C programming language. You will develop debugging skills using oscilloscopes, and software instrumentation. Laboratory assignments are first performed in simulation, and then you will build and debug your system on the real microcontroller.